Update from the August 29, 2017 Board Meeting
- The Board approved the increase to the Community Center Rental rate from $30 per hour per room to $40 per hour per room effective January 1, 2018
- The Board approved increasing the cost of the Resale package from $175 to $225 effective January 1, 2018.
Update from the May 30th Board Meeting
- The Board accepted the GreyRock pool and the lot (green space) located behind the pool. The opening date for the pool is June 10th.
- The purchase of a 2nd HOA vehicle was approved. This will be a vehicle that is used by maintenance and staff and will be clearly marked with the HOA logo.
Little Lending Library’s on HOA Common Areas have been approved.
Each Lending Library will require a Licensing Agreement between the CCHOA and the Steward, Click Here for the Steward’s responsibilities. The ACC guidelines for the Little Lending Library’s can be found Here or under the “ACC” tab on the website. If you are interested in being a Steward, please contact the CCHOA office at 512-288-8663 for the locations available.
Update on the Veloway Encroachment as of 3/23/17
- Gates will not be an issue and are considered to be a resolved issue with the City
- No clearing on COA parkland. This includes mowing and weed eating
- No building or extending your backyard into the Veloway property